Bagna Cauda - Olive Oil Anchovy Dip
Serve with Crusty bread and roasted veggies.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 12 anchovy fillets
- 6 large garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- fresh vegetables, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large loaf crusty Italian or French bread, cut into 2" slices
Cooking time 15mins
Blend olive oil, butter, anchovies and garlic in food processor until smooth. Transfer oil mixture to heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring, occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce into a small crockpot or fondue pot. Set fondue pot over burner to keep warm, or set crockpot on LOW setting. Serve with assorted vegetables and bread. Vegetable ideas: red bell pepper slices, broccoli and cauliflower flowerets, sugar snap peas, carrot sticks, green onions, zucchini sticks, etc..
Makes 6 Servings
You'll also love
- Swiss Chard Stems, Grilled with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Houston's Honey Lime Vinaigrette 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Ducks with... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crockpot Potato Soup (Paula Deen) 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chili's Steak or Shrimp Fajitas 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Fish In A Bag 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Luby’s Baked White Fish 3.8/5 (4 Votes)