Christmas Reindeer Crack
This Christmas treat can easily be made with the kids, but it's not just the kids who will eat it up in a flash. Both salty and sweet, it's an addiction you won't mind having.
- 3 cups salted pretzels
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups Fritos
- 1 cup Chex Mix
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms
- 1 pack of white chocolate bark or melting chocolate
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from myincrediblerecipes.com
In a large bowl pour your pretzels, Fritos, Bugles, Chex Mix, peanuts, and M&Ms.
Place the melting chocolate or bark in a bowl & microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. Watch it closely, and stop to stir every 15 seconds, otherwise it may burn.For more reliable results, use double boiler.
Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture in the bowl and mix around to coat it all.
Once fully coated, take a large cookie sheet and pour coated mixture onto the sheet and spread it out and allow to cool completely.
Once cooled, break into pieces.
Store in an air tight container.
You'll also love
- Batter Fried Mushrooms 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
- Holiday Bacon Appetizers 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Red Velvet Peppermint Swirl... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Santa Hat Party Mix 4.3/5 (78 Votes)
- Italian Christmas Cookies 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (Easiest EVER) 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Salted Chocolate Toffee Pretzel... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)