Christmas Reindeer Crack
This Christmas treat can easily be made with the kids, but it's not just the kids who will eat it up in a flash. Both salty and sweet, it's an addiction you won't mind having.
- 3 cups salted pretzels
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups Fritos
- 1 cup Chex Mix
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms
- 1 pack of white chocolate bark or melting chocolate
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from myincrediblerecipes.com
In a large bowl pour your pretzels, Fritos, Bugles, Chex Mix, peanuts, and M&Ms.
Place the melting chocolate or bark in a bowl & microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. Watch it closely, and stop to stir every 15 seconds, otherwise it may burn.For more reliable results, use double boiler.
Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture in the bowl and mix around to coat it all.
Once fully coated, take a large cookie sheet and pour coated mixture onto the sheet and spread it out and allow to cool completely.
Once cooled, break into pieces.
Store in an air tight container.
You'll also love
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 4/5 (148 Votes)
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice... 3.9/5 (124 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts 4.1/5 (115 Votes)
- Jack Skellington's Sandy Claws... 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Mom's Christmas Fudge 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
- Lazy Man's Lobster Casserole 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- Oreo Owl Cupcakes 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Santa Hat Party Mix 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Wontons 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- South Carolina Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Salted S’mores Truffles 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon and Rice Cabbage Rolls 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Grady's Chocolate Bar Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Grandma's Southern-Style Chicken... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Bisquick Pudding Cake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Bourbon Cough Syrup for Grownups 3.9/5 (50 Votes)
- Roasting a Turkey in Parchment... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Spaghetti Sauce 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cajun Fried Turkey 4/5 (2 Votes)
- French Onion Beef Roast With Rice 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Huat-Kueh aka Fa-Gao 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf (Cream of Mushroom Soup 2) 4.3/5 (4 Votes)