Raspberry-Lime Green Bubble Tea
- 1 (3oz) package raspberry gelatin
- 16 Matcha teabags
- 12 Cups water
- 4 Teaspoons honey
- 4 Limes
1. Brew the Tea: Heat the water and add the teabags. After 3 minutes steeping, remove the bags and mix in the honey. Let the mixture cool in the refrigerator for an hour. After it's cooled, mix in the juice from the limes.
2. Make the Bubbles:
Mix the gelatin according to the box instructions. Allow to cool in the fridge for about an hour, stirring occasionally. You want it to thicken, but not to solidify. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Using a straw, trap some of the gelatin mixture in the straw and allow it to slowly drip into the ice water. Orbs should form and sink to the bottom of the bowl.
3. Remove the ice from the bowl, and pour the remainder into a mesh strainer. Pour raspberry gelatin orbs from the strainer into a bowl and stash in the fridge.
4. Make the Drinks: Pour your green tea mixture over ice and add a couple spoonfuls of the raspberry bubbles. Serve with a straw!
You'll also love
- CHICKEN AND SHRIMP WITH PANCETTA... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Bread Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Burst Crumb Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GRILLED SKIRT STEAK WITH CITRUS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Streusel Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double Lemon-Poppy Seed Bundt Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Lime Star 0/5 (0 Votes)
- KEY LIME CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)