Apricot Glazed Flounder
The easy sweet apricot glaze begins with a jar of reduced-sugar preserves. Add soy sauce and ginger to make a delicious sauce for flounder fillets.
- 4 3-oz flounder fillets, 1/4 t salt, 1/4 t pepper, 1/4 c reduced sugar apricot preserves, 3 T water, 1 t soy sauce, 1/4 fresh ginger
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bing.com
Heat skillet over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add fillets and cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tests with a fork. Remove fish from pan; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium. Add apricot preserves and remaining ingredients to pan. Cook 30 seconds or until hot. Pour over fish.
You'll also love
- Hazelnut Chicken with Roasted... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- HOME CURED MAPLE BACON 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini with Cannellini Beans and... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- FISH - Pan Grilled Rockfish Fillet... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mediterranean Baked Fish 3.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Raw Butternut Squash with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cherry & Apricot Crostata with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Blackened Flounder 3.9/5 (102 Votes)