Mediterranean Baked Fish
- 3/4 c. fresh bread crumbs, divided
- 1/3 c. Raisins
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 T. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 fillets snapper, cod, haddock or flounder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 t. mustard, divided
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs and lemon wedges
Adapted from goosberrypatch.com
Mix together 1/2 cup bread crumbs, raisins, parsley and cheese. Add melted butter or margarine and toss; set aside.
Sprinkle fish lightly with salt and pepper, then spoon 1/4 cup of the raisin mixture onto fish. Fold in ends of fish and roll. Place seam-side down in a lightly greased baking dish. Spread the top of each fish roll with one teaspoon mustard and sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Garnish with parsley sprigs and serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Raw Butternut Squash with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tortellini Toss 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Scallops in Beurre Blanc Sauce 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Scallops w/Mojo... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Salmon Tournedos Poached in Beurre... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Lemon Baked Fish 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fish - Whole Baked Fish 4/5 (2 Votes)