Blueberry crisp is best served right out of the oven, topped with ice cream of your choice! Make individuals to make the presentation nice.
- 6 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 1/2 tablespoons chilled butter or stick margarine, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
Adapted from bing.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. Combine 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon, and cut in the butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over the blueberry mixture.
Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Top each serving with 1/4 cup frozen yogurt.
Note: Topping may also be made in the food processor. Place 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon in a food processor, and pulse 2 times or until combined. Add butter; pulse 4 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal.