- 1 pound salted butter, softened
- 1/8 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup blackberries
Whip together butter and honey until fluffy.
Add in berries and mix in short bursts until desired look is achieved. I did not want mine
to be completely emulsified, so I "broke" up the berries slightly with just a few turns of the paddle attachment.
If storing in jars, scoop into jar and wipe mouth clean. Cap and refrigerate.
If storing in logs, place a piece of plastic wrap over a piece of aluminum foil the same size.
Scoop out butter along length of wrap/foil, folding wrap over butter and rolling into consistent-sized cylinder. Roll up foil around log and twist ends. Refrigerate or freeze.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)