Lime Beer Cocktail
Cheers! Dress up a plain brew and make it party-ready! Start with a light Mexican beer and make it special with just a few extra ingredients.
- salt to rim glasses
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- ice to taste
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 Mexican-style light beers, such as Cerveza Clara, ice cold
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from bing.com
Chill 6 beer mugs until very cold.
Add some salt to a shallow dish. Moisten the rims of the mugs with a lime wedge and coat with salt.
Add ice and 2 tablespoons lime juice to each mug.
Pour in the beer and drink before the ice melts.
You'll also love
- Pan Seared Cod with Arugula... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Israeli Beef Roast 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Luck o' the Irish Corned Beef &... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Broccoli Lo Mein with Flank... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Plumped Ginger-Caramel Shrimp 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mummy Face Pizzas 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spezi (European orange cola) 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Breaded lemon chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)