Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb. small red potatoes (about 6), very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups kraft shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
Preparation time 20mins
Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
Spoon 1/3 into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; stop with 3/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers; cover with remaining potato mixture. Cover with lid.
Cook on high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours (or on low 7 to 8 hours). Stir well; sprinkle with paprika and chives.