- 1 ripe avocado halved, seeded, and peeled
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1/2 cup Shrimp cocktail sauce
- 6 10-inch plain flour tortillas green, red, ...
- 3 cups shredded spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup smoked almonds chopped
- 10 ounces peeled and deveined cooked shrimp chopped
1. In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Add cream cheese; stir until smooth. Stir in the shrimp cocktail sauce. Or you can just spread them individually.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of the avocado mixture onto one of the tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Top with a layer of spinach. Sprinkle with a scant 2 tablespoons of the almonds and about 1/4 cup of the chopped shrimp. Roll up tightly. Secure with a party pick, if necessary to prevent unrolling. Repeat with remaining tortillas, avocado mixture, spinach, almonds, and shrimp. Place rolled tortillas on a tray or platter.
3. To serve, cut each rolled tortilla into 1-inch-thick slices, discarding ends. Secure with party picks, if necessary. Arrange slices on a serving platter.
Make-Ahead Directions: Prepare as directed through Step 2. Cover and chill for up to 4 hours. Serve as directed in Step 3.
Servings Per Recipe 36,Calories 82,Protein (gm) 4,Carbohydrate (gm) 8,Fat, total (gm) 4,Cholesterol (mg) 19,Saturated fat (gm) 1,Monosaturated fat (gm) 1,Dietary Fiber, total (gm) 1,Sugar, total (gm) 1,Vitamin A (IU) 340,Vitamin C (mg) 2,Thiamin (mg) 0,Riboflavin (mg) 0,Niacin (mg) 0,Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,Folate (µg) 8,Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0,Sodium (mg) 137,Potassium (mg) 65,Calcium (DV %) 40,Iron (DV %) 1,Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet