Skillet Pasta & Beef Dinner
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 12 ozs. uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 4 ozs.)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Brown ground beef in a 12-inch skillet, drain.
2. Stir in pasta sauce and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rotini and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, for 14 minutes or until rotini is tender. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.