3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler
Quick and easy peach cobbler. Using canned peaches makes this a year round family favorite dessert!
- 2 cans (15 ounce) peach chunks in light syrup
- 1 box French vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar (1/4 teaspoon cinnamon + 3/4 teaspoon sugar)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from amandascookin.com
Preheat oven to 375 fahrenheit.
Drain one of the cans of peaches, reserving the syrup. Empty the peaches into a 13"x9" baking pan. Empty the entire contents of the other can of peaches (with syrup) into the 13"x9"pan. Spread the peaches out evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar across the top of the peaches.
Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the peaches and press down with your hands.
Cut butter into 16 pieces and distribute across the top of the cake mix. Pour reserved syrup over the cake mix and run a knife through the mix and the syrup to spread it around a bit.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, fresh cream or milk.
You'll also love
- Lobster Roll 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Holiday Lettuce Salad 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cherry Dump Cake 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Fruit Salad with Orange Vanilla... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- PEACH CAKE 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- South Carolina Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Whole30 Homemade Ranch Mix 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Pea Pesto 4.8/5 (5 Votes)