Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless skinless, ground or small dice
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped small
- 2 cans water chestnuts, chopped small
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped (leaves only)
- 8 large white mushrooms, chopped small
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Iceberg Lettuce or other lettuce
1 Mix chicken, green onions, water chestnuts, cilantro and mushrooms in a large bowl.
2 Heat a large frying pan over high heat and add 2 tablespoons of canola oil. Add the chicken mixture and fry until the chicken is just cooked through. Add the hoisin, sriracha and soy sauce and stir to combine. Fry for another 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
3 Serve the chicken mixture in lettuce cups with a side of steamed white rice and "unfried green bean fries" if desired.
You'll also love
- Pan-fried Lobster Dumplings - J... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Walnut Cherry Delight Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Partridgeberry Relish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant Poblano 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach-Stuffed Shells Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Unique Spinach Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Oak Leaf Lettuce with Apples,... 0/5 (0 Votes)