Pretzel Crusted Chicken Strips
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups pretzels sticks (or mini pretzels)
- Cooking oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.com
In a food processor, pulse pretzels until finely ground. Transfer to a deep bowl.
Slice a chicken breast into thin strips.
Heat a large frying pan with oil about ½-inch up the sides.
Dredge the chicken strips in flour, milk and then pretzel crumbs. Fry until golden and crispy on one side, then gently turn over and finish cooking the other side. Cooking time will depend on how thick you slice your chicken.
Transfer to a plate prepared with a few sheets of paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Sauerkraut 3.8/5 (130 Votes)
- Easy German Pancakes 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Sauteed Chicken with Pears, Cider,... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mushroom... 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Crispy Onion-Crusted Chicken 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Ranch Cornflake... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Parmesan 4.4/5 (16 Votes)