Blueberry Dessert Pizza
- 1 12” ready-made pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup blueberry jam
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from spoonforkbacon.com
Preheat oven to 425F.
Place cream cheese and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir together until well combined.
Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the surface of the crust.
Next, spread the blueberry jam over the cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle the mozzarella over the jam, followed by the fresh blueberries.
Place the pizza directly onto the oven rack and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese melts and bubbles and the blueberries just begin to juice.
Allow to cool for a few minutes, cut and serve.
You'll also love
- Pork Roast with Sauerkraut 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork-Cafe Rio 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Corn & Turkey Soup 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orange Milano Sandwich Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Banana... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Torte 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY OATMEAL STREUSEL BARS 4.5/5 (4 Votes)