Chicken Fried Pork Chops
Served with a mustard sauce.
- # 2 pounds pork chops
- # 1 egg
- # 2 tablespoons to 3 tablespoons of water
- # 1/4 cup flour
- # 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- # 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- # 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- # 2 teaspoons mustard
Can use bone in pork chops or boneless cutlets etc...
I like to use a meat mallet and pound my chops pretty thin, cooks more even and faster.
1. Mix egg and 3 tablespoons of milk together in a shallow dish.
2. Mix pinch of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of thyme, pinch of cayenne pepper, salt and pepper with bread crumbs on plate or shallow dish
3. Cover pork chops first with flour, then with egg mixture and then with bread crumbs.
4. Preheat oil in skillet to medium heat.
5. Fry until golden brown for about 3-4 minutes per side.
For Mustard Sauce:
1. Remove oil from the skillet and leave about 1 tablespoon. Add mustard, 1 tablespoon of flour and mix well. Add the rest of the milk, water, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon of thyme, pinch of cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Mix all together and let it thicken. When the sauce thickens cover pork chops with it and serve.
You'll also love
- Dr. Pepper Smoked Brisket 3.8/5 (130 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Individual Veggie Quiche Cups To Go 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Adobo 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pork Ragu 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Homemade Golden Chicken Patties 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)