Bacon Egg Salad
Easy and delicious Bacon Egg Salad recipe is perfect for a hearty breakfast, brunch, lunch or even a light dinner on a hot summer evening. It has a little zip from added Dijon mustard.
- 4 eggs, soft boiled and peeled
- 4 to 5 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 ounces Vermont cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch red chili flakes
- Pinch black pepper
- 4 pieces of whole wheat bread (I used whole wheat sourdough, for a different taste)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In large bowl, mash soft boiled eggs with all of the ingredients except the bread.
Toast bread. Scoop out egg salad onto toasted bread.
Top with other slice and serve. If you’re watching your carb intake, eat it open faced with a knife and fork.
You'll also love
- CHOCOLATE COVERED SNOW PEAKS 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad with Smoked Turkey 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Big, Brined Herby Turkey (Food... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cherry M&M Chocolate Chunk Cookies 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon Jam Bruschetta with Apple... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken, Bacon and Blue-Cheese... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Winter Fruit-Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)