Zesty Cranberry Sauce
- When cranberries pop they help thicken the sauce. Push gently against side of skillet with back of wooden spoon.
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
Combine all ingredient in large skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until berried begin to pop, about 8 to 10 minuts.
Remove from heat and coo. Serve chilled or at room temperature (sauce thickens as it cools).
Makes 2 ½ cups.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)