Chicken Cranberry Wreath
- 2 pkgs crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp course black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3 Tbsp snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Craisins 4 oz. grated Mozzarella cheese (use Swiss if using turkey)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg white
Preheat oven to 350
Combine all ingredients except the crescent rolls and egg white in a bowl and set aside.
Separate crescent roll dough into triangles. With wide ends facing toward the center, arrange 8 triangles in a circle on a round baking stone or a pizza baking sheet. Corners of wide ends should touch. It will look like a flower. Take remaining 8 triangles and match wide end to wide ends with points facing the center of the baking stone or baking sheet.
Scoop mixture onto the wide ends of the dough making a circle. Weave dough, outside piece, inside piece, alternating all the way around to make a wreath. Brush egg white over wreath.
Bake at 350 20-25 minutes or until browned. Serve.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (221 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Chicken and Feta Cheese Stir-Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tennessee Fire Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Sandwiches 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sprite Pound Cake (Linda White) 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Cranberry Sage Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cashew Chicken with Lime Marmalade... 0/5 (0 Votes)