Crab Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Don't look for the best egg recipe of all time anymore! This is it! Crab stuffed deviled eggs are all you could want in a unique and delicious appetizer for any occasion.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers [rinsed]
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Scoop out yolks.
Mash yolks with fork.
Add Olive Oil.
Then add all other ingredients.
Garnish each with small tarragon sprig, if desired, and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Pork and Shiitake Pot Stickers 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Hot Brown Turkey Sandwiches 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Ewwy Gooey Slime Filled Cupcakes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Prime Rib 4.5/5 (23 Votes)