Baja Fish Tacos
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- 1/2 lb fresh tilapia OR cod fillets
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 cups coleslaw blend (bagged coleslaw mix)
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style shredded cheese
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Brush each fillet with 1 tablespoon of lime juice; sprinkle with taco seasoning.
2. Cook fillets in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily, drizzling 1 tablespoon of lime juice over the fish as it cooks. Remove fish to a plate and flake with a fork into bite-size pieces.
3. In a large bowl mix the mayo, remaining 1 tablespoon of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of the cilantro. Add the coleslaw to the bowl and mix gently.
4. Top the warmed tortillas with coleslaw, fish, shredded cheese and remaining cilantro.
You'll also love
- Orange Madeleines 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Upside-Down Apple-Spice Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Seafood Gumbo made easy 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Fish Tacos 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe