Pressure Cooker Pork Loin Roast with Cherry Dijon Sauce
This Pork Loin Roast with Cherry Dijon Sauce recipe is perfectly prepared using a pressure cooker. I love my pressure cooker!
- 1 tablepoon vegetable oil
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) pork loin roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups cherries, frozen
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, mixed into 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
With lid off, heat oil on High.
Generously salt and pepper roast, place in cooker and brown on both sides.
Add stock, garlic, zest to cooker and secure lid, Cook on HIGH for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, place cherries, water, mustard and sugar in sauce pan over medium heat. Cover, bring to simmer and let cook 10 minutes.
Use a potato masher, hand blender or heavy spoon to mash most of the cherries into the sauce before adding the cornstarch mixture and letting simmer for 3 more minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in butter.
Let cooker release naturally for 10 minute then quick release. Remove roast and let rest under foil for 10 minutes before carving and serving smothered in Cherry sauce.
You'll also love
- Baby Bok Choy and Leeks 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Chuck Wagon Beef Patties-Winners... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt Cake 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Kiwi bread 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Beef Cabbage Casserole 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple glazed pork chops 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Lexington-Style Pulled Pork for... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Greek Stuffed Prosciutto & Fig Jam... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)