Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 5 - 7 lemons, zested
- 1/3 cup pepper
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
Zest all lemons and mix with crushed peppercorns.
Spread out on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake on lowest setting until zest is completely dried.
Add lemon spice to a grinder until desired texture is reached.
Mix with kosher salt if desired and store in an airtight container for up to a few months.
You'll also love
- Crab Rockefeller 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab and Goat Cheese Turnovers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Boiled Ham & Cabbage Dinner 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lavender and Blueberry Smoothie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Salad Dressing: Buttermilk Lime... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Juice Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Dream Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)