This recipe came from the 2005 edition of Taste of Home Annual Recipes
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 4 tbs of butter, divided
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (6 oz) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
In a saucepan, melt 2 tbs butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in the cheese until smooth. Add the spinach and crab.
Transfer to a greased shallow 1 quart baking dish. Melt the remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 3-4 servings.
You'll also love
- Boiled Ham & Cabbage Dinner 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Big shucks shrimp cocktail 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Crab-Stuffed Haddock 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe