These reindeer poop treats make a great stocking stuffer for Christmas or prank for a fun April Fool's day trick!
- 1 (16-ounce) package white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) bar German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (16-ounce) jars dry roasted peanuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Place the white candy coating, German sweet chocolate, chocolate chips, and peanuts into a slow cooker. Set the cooker to Low, cover, and gently heat the candy for 1 1/2 hours without stirring.
After 1 1/2 hours, stir the mixture, and spoon out by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
Allow to cool and set, about 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (184 Votes)