These reindeer poop treats make a great stocking stuffer for Christmas or prank for a fun April Fool's day trick!
- 1 (16-ounce) package white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) bar German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (16-ounce) jars dry roasted peanuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Place the white candy coating, German sweet chocolate, chocolate chips, and peanuts into a slow cooker. Set the cooker to Low, cover, and gently heat the candy for 1 1/2 hours without stirring.
After 1 1/2 hours, stir the mixture, and spoon out by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
Allow to cool and set, about 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cheese Fondue 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Cajun Turkey 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Drunken Beans (Cook's Illustrated) 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Eggnog pudding shots 4.1/5 (50 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Rich Chocolate Caramels... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)