Champagne & Cranberry Juice Sparkling Punch
A festive holiday punch, champagne combines with Limoncello and cranberry juice to liven up any party!
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle champagne
- 1 cup Ocean Spray cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup Limoncello liqueur
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from oceanspray.com
Combine champagne, cranberry juice, and limoncello in a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir gently.
To serve: pour or ladle punch into tall glasses or champagne flutes. Garnish as desired.
You'll also love
- Beef Enchiladas with Sour Cream... 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Vegetable Barley Soup 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- Strawberry 7-Up Cake 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Irish Oatmeal Cake 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- White Russian Pudding Shots 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Sesame Quinoa Spring Rolls 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Smash 4.8/5 (12 Votes)