Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch
Such a cute punch for a baby shower, with sherbet and ginger ale. Make sure to clean the rubber ducky's before putting into the punch.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- 1 packet blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle white grape juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 scoops pineapple sherbet
- 2 to 3 rubber duckies
- Maraschino cherries (optional for garnish)
- Orange slices (optional for garnish)
Cooking time 10mins
Chill ginger ale and grape juice overnight.
Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften.
In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.
Slowly add chilled ginger ale.
Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top.
Add rubber duckies (don’t forget to wash before using!) and garnish cups with cherries and orange slices.
You'll also love
- Frozen Peach Bellini 4.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Cornstarch Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Macaroni and Beef with Cheese 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Peach Dumplings 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Lazy Beef Stew 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- VENISON MARINADE RECIPES 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Veal Chops Umbrian-Style 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
Review this recipe