Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch
Such a cute punch for a baby shower, with sherbet and ginger ale. Make sure to clean the rubber ducky's before putting into the punch.
- 1 packet blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle white grape juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 scoops pineapple sherbet
- 2 to 3 rubber duckies
- Maraschino cherries (optional for garnish)
- Orange slices (optional for garnish)
Cooking time 10mins
Chill ginger ale and grape juice overnight.
Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften.
In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.
Slowly add chilled ginger ale.
Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top.
Add rubber duckies (don’t forget to wash before using!) and garnish cups with cherries and orange slices.
You'll also love
- Cornstarch Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Carrot Applesauce Bread 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- Macaroni and Beef with Cheese 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Gooey Monster Eye Cookies 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Cooper's BBQ/Mop Sauce 4/5 (78 Votes)
- Brined Pork Loin Roast 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Baileys White Russian 4/5 (65 Votes)