Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch
Such a cute punch for a baby shower, with sherbet and ginger ale. Make sure to clean the rubber ducky's before putting into the punch.
- 1 packet blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle white grape juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 scoops pineapple sherbet
- 2 to 3 rubber duckies
- Maraschino cherries (optional for garnish)
- Orange slices (optional for garnish)
Cooking time 10mins
Chill ginger ale and grape juice overnight.
Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften.
In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.
Slowly add chilled ginger ale.
Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top.
Add rubber duckies (don’t forget to wash before using!) and garnish cups with cherries and orange slices.
You'll also love
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Bites 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Snickerdoodles Recipe 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookies 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Beef Braciole 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- PORK FRIED RICE 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- VENISON MARINADE RECIPES 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (19 Votes)