Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch
Such a cute punch for a baby shower, with sherbet and ginger ale. Make sure to clean the rubber ducky's before putting into the punch.
- 1 packet blue, unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle white grape juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 scoops pineapple sherbet
- 2 to 3 rubber duckies
- Maraschino cherries (optional for garnish)
- Orange slices (optional for garnish)
Cooking time 10mins
Chill ginger ale and grape juice overnight.
Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften.
In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice. Stir to blend.
Slowly add chilled ginger ale.
Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top.
Add rubber duckies (don’t forget to wash before using!) and garnish cups with cherries and orange slices.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Chicken Soup 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Broiled Feta with Garlicky Cherry... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sangria Flora 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Cornish Hens with Chorizo... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)