Anja's Famous Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This is a delicious hot appetizer that is easy to make and is great to bring to an hors d'oevres party. Other good additions to this dip include sour cream, Tobasco, or onion.
- 2 pkgs neufchatel cheese (cream cheese)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbs mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp minced garlic or garlic salt
- 2 pkgs frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12 oz drained artichoke hearts, cut into small pieces
- 1 slice of lemon or squirt of lemon juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
Place first 5 ingredients in a microwave in an ovenproof dish with a lid. Heat in microwave for one minute or until all ingredients are easily incorporated. Mix the garlic, spinach, and artichoke heart pieces into the cheese mixture. Bake ro4 50 minutes covered, then 10 minutes uncovered. As a final touch, squirt lemon juice over the top.
You'll also love
- California Pizza Kitchen Spinach... 3.9/5 (86 Votes)
- Butter Tarts with Coconut 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Corn Pudding, Pennsylvania Dutch... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pickled Kale 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Black Bean and Spinach Quesadillas 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Herb and Garlic Stuffed Artichokes 4/5 (1 Votes)