Pomogranite, Tangerine and Cranberry Cocktail
This refreshing punch is a perfect fall drink. We love the festive cranberry skewers!
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh cranberries, for swizzle sticks
- 1 bunch mint, for swizzle sticks
- 2 cups freshly squeezed pomegranate juice (about five pomegranates)
- 3 cups freshly squeezed tangerine juice (about seven tangerines)
- 5 cups cranberry-juice cocktail
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) sparkling wine or Champagne
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Spear three cranberries alternately with two mint leaves on each wooden skewer. Place skewers on a baking sheet; cover with damp paper towels, and refrigerate up to one hour.
In a large punch bowl, stir together fruit juices. Fill the glasses with ice, and ladle about 1/2 cup punch into each glass; top with sparkling wine. Garnish each glass with a swizzle stick.
You'll also love
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.2/5 (165 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Seared Filet Mignon with Jameson... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken in Slow Cooker 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Muffins: Cranberry, Oatmeal W. W.... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Tart 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Burger Sliders (or Mini Man... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Cheese Ball 4.3/5 (3 Votes)