Beef with Broccoli
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 4 tablespoons Szechuan Stir Fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 stalks fresh broccoli (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons Garlic & Ginger Stir Fry Oil
- 1/4 cup water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cut beef across the grain into think slices 1/8”by 2”long. Mix beef with stir fry sauce and cornstarch and set aside. Cut broccoli into florets about 2”long. Peel the stalks and slice into 2”long lengths, about 1/2”thick.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok over medium high heat. Add broccoli and stir constantly for about 20 seconds. Add water to pan and cover, stirring occasionally until broccoli turns a darker green, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan and spread out on plate.
Heat remaining oil in same pan. Stir in beef mixture and keep stirring until almost done.
Return broccoli to pan and continue stirring for about 1 minute. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Baked Eggplant and Zucchini 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Cola 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Applesauce Muffins with Cinnamon... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mike's Deli Eggplant Parmigiana 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Quinoa 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Olé 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Deluxe Bacon Broccoli Mac & Cheese... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)