Ann Curry's Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Rate this recipe
- 12 oz. cranberries, picked over
- 1 1/8 cups sugar
- 3/8 cup water
- 3/8 cup cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon grated orange zest
1. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until most of the cranberries pop open and the mixture is somewhat thickened, about 7 to 10 minutes.
2. If desired, add 1/2 cup blanched almonds, slivered.
3. Let cool and serve or refrigerate for up to one day.
You'll also love
Cranberry Walnut Stuffing
Carrot Cranberry Oatmeal Stout Breakfast Cookies