Italian Spinach Dip
- 1 c. Kraft Real Mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 envelope (.7 oz) Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 c. chopped red peppers
- Optional: Add 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, if desired.*
- Wheat Thins crackers
Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir in all remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Serve with Wheat Thins. **
** I served them with Keebler Club Crackers Snack Sticks **
You'll also love
- Fabulous Beef Tenderloin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Supreme 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Mille-Feuille 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Herbed Pork Roast and Cranberry... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cornbread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Endive Spears With Sweet Potato,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Kale Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)