Chicken Sausage with Apple and Sweet Potato
This dish is easy and light! Good for a last minute dinner. I use mozzarella and garlic chicken sausage links from Sam's Club.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 10 links chicken sausage, cut in slices on angle
- 1 medium onion, quartered and sliced
- 3 apples, peeled and diced
- 2 Tb olive oil
- 1 Tb dried basil
Cook diced sweet potatoes in microwave dish for 10 minutes. Set aside.
Add sausage, onions, apples and olive oil to large fry pan. Cook for 10 minutes on medium high until onions start to turn clear and sausage browns.
Add potatoes and basil. Continue to cook for 10 minutes.
Serve with vegetable of your choice.
You'll also love
- Sirloin Tip Roast with Gravy 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rocky Point Amusement Park's Clam... 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Garlic Pork Chops Lipton 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Ovaltine Black-Bottom Banana Bread 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach Squares (Cook's Country) 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bar Room Pickled Eggs and Sausage 3.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Cheesy Potatoes 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lasagna, Prince Pasta Recipe 3.3/5 (11 Votes)