Ovaltine Black-Bottom Banana Bread
By John W
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (approx 3-4 )
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate Ovaltine
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl blend butter and sugar; add egg and vanilla. Blend until thoroughly combined.
Add bananas. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
Divide batter in half. Add chocolate Ovaltine to half of the batter and spread in bottom of greased large loaf pan or 9x9 baking dish.
Spread remaining batter on top .
Bake in preheated oven at 325 for 25 min.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing (Cheat! Using... 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach Squares (Cook's Country) 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Applebee's BBQ Sauce 3.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Kentucky Lemonade 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Ritz Crackers Banana Pudding 2.8/5 (26 Votes)
Review this recipe