Rice Cooker Banana Bread
Tasty Banana bread made in a rice cooker. It doesn't get any easier or tastier than this banana bread, enjoy!
- 3 bananas, soft brown ones
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 100mins
Adapted from rachaelrayshow.com
Put bananas, butter and sugar in a mixer and mix until smooth. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix. Sift together dry ingredients then slowly mix with wet mixture.
Grease the inside of a rice cooker with butter, add batter and start. Cooking time depends on brand of rice cooker but it should bake around 90 minutes. For some rice cookers will be about two cycles.
When banana bread has completed cooking, let cool in rice cooker and then turn out onto a plate and serve.
You'll also love
- Pork Chops and Rice 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Asparagus Bundles 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Antipasto Platter Recipe 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Magical Blueberry Vanilla Chia... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Tomato Salsa With... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Perfect Blender Béarnaise sauce 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple Banana Bread with Almond... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)