Southern Style Pecan Chicken Salad
This yummy chicken salad is perfect for a light lunch or even as a spread for finger sandwiches at a shower or tea.
- 2 Large Chicken breasts
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Grapes
- 1 Small Yellow Onion (Finely Diced)(or You can substitute green onions)
- 2 Tbs Pickle Relish or Chopped Dill Pickles
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tsp Celery Salt (+ or - to taste)
- For showers or fancy schmancy parties, you can also add pineapple for a nice addition.
Boil chicken breasts and allow them to cool.
Shred the chicken with a fork or your hands.
Mix together all other ingredients and toss with shredded chicken.
You'll also love
- Chicken Artichoke Bacon Dip 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- One-Pot Sticky Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Basil... 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Toasted Butter Pecan Cake 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Salad 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Asian Noodle Salad (Pioneer Woman) 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cake 4.1/5 (25 Votes)