Bacony Potato Salad
- 12 cups (1-inch)cubed baking potato (about 6 large)
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/3 cups mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) pk. ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
In a large saucepan, combine potato and water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 8-10 mins. or until potatoes are tender. Drain well, and cool for 20 mins.
In a large bowl, combine potato, bacon and green onion.
In a small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, dressing mix, and salt. Add to potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Gently stir in cheese. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.