CRANBERRY MOLD (LAYERED)
- 1 CUP (10 OZ. PKG.) FROZEN, THAWED, RED RASPBERRIES
- Reserved Raspberry syrup plus water to
- Make 2-1/2 cups
- 2 packages (3 oz. Each) S.F. raspberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup (8 oz. can) whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 8 oz. lite cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
Drain raspberries. Reserve syrup. Heat syrup-water mixture to boiling. Dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling mixture. Chill to consistency of unbeaten egg whites.Stir in raspberries, cranberry sauce, nuts & orange peel.
Pour into 6-cup mold or 2-qt. baking dish, chill.
Beat cream cheese & sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk & vanilla. Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water, heat to dissolve. Blend into cream cheese mixture. Pour over cranberry mixture and chill.
I have also used S. F. orange jello instead of raspberry jello