Raspberry Chocolate Chipotle Cheesecake
- 24 chocolate creme stuffed cookies - crushed
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 18 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 4 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 c raspberry flavored rum
- 2 extra large eggs
- drizzle of chocolate syrup
- 1/2 c raspberries
- 1/3 c powder sugar sifted
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
Combine cookie crumbs, chipotle powder, and butter. Press in the bottom of 8x8-inch foil-lined pan. Bake 10 min.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, and chipotle powder until well blended. Mix in chocolate and rum. Slowly add eggs on low speed. Pour mixture into pan.
Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely and then refrigerate overnight.
Decorate dessert plate with chocolate syrup. Carefully place cheesecake slice on plate; top with raspberries and sifted powder sugar.