Apple Spice Syrup
This delicious apple spice syrup is great on pancakes or as a drizzle on muffins or cakes!
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-3/4 cups cider or apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, allspice and nutmeg; mix well. Add cider or juice.
Cook and stir over medium heat until syrup is bubbly and slightly thickened.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream... 4/5 (1726 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (760 Votes)
- Strawberry Brownies 3.9/5 (844 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (485 Votes)
- Tomato Soup Salad Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli With Truffle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Orange Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cook's Illustrated Ultimate Banana... 0/5 (0 Votes)