- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp gluten-free mild curry paste
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal flour
- 1/3 cup amaranth flour
- 24 large shrimp, with tails left on, peeled & deveined
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit
2. In a small bowl, combine eggs and curry paste. Combine almond meal flour and coconut together in another bowl. Place amaranth flour in a third bowl.
3. Holding shrimp by their tails, dip into egg, then amaranth flour, then egg again, and finally coconut/almond meal mix. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve with cocktail sauce, sweet thai chili sauce and/or mango chutney
You'll also love
- Black Bean Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bruschetta with Tofu, Tarragon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer-battered Salmon Tacos with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Icing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Burgers with Soy Mayo and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maryland Blue Crab Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Salad with Basil and Chives... 0/5 (0 Votes)