Eggplant Zucchini Casserole
Makes great leftovers for lunch the next day.
- 1 box stuffing mix (and ingredients to prepare)
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 2 medium size zucchini, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese
Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
Place eggplant, zucchini, tomato, onion into a large skillet. Season with thyme and pepper. Saute in olive oil over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
Use slotted spoon to get the vegetables out of the skillet. Layer stuffing, vegetables, and cheese, twice.
Bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fresh Cherry Slushy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh Corn Grits 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spagehitti with Italian Sausage... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Deep-Dish Pumpkin-Meringue Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI GRATIN WITH GRUYERE CHEESE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini, black bean and rice... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Eggplant with Savory Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)