Turkey Meatball Soup
- 3 cups cut fresh green beans
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs
- 2 cups frozen corn
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, meatballs and corn. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until meatballs are heated through. Serve immediately or transfer to freezer containers. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
To use frozen soup: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat until heated through.
Yield: 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Sauté 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bob Evans Sausage Cranberry... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Wild Rice Dressing 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Turkey Frittata 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Steak 'n Shake Chili 3.8/5 (59 Votes)
- Turkey & Beef Meatloaf with... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup The Pioneer... 3.8/5 (67 Votes)