Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pie
This is my go-to favorite Valentine’s Day dessert!
You can serve it anytime of the year, of course, but the combination of rich cream cheese, smooth indulgent chocolate, and tangy red raspberries makes it absolutely perfect for this holiday.
- INGREDIENTS for Cheesecake:
- 1 (8-inch) store-bought graham cracker crust – chocolate or regular*
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- INGREDIENTS for Chocolate Glaze:
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (I use 1/3 cup chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream (or milk)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from moneysavingmom.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Arrange raspberries on the bottom of the crust (if using frozen raspberries, do not thaw; if using fresh, make sure they are not wet).
Beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in egg, lemon juice, and vanilla. Mix well.
Carefully pour on top of the raspberries.
Bake 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or just until set. Cool completely.
Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and whipping cream together over low heat, stirring often (I do this in the microwave).
Pour over the cheesecake. Chill several hours before serving.
*NOTE: If making your own graham cracker crust, keep in mind that this recipe is designed for an 8-inch pie pan (and many pie pans are 9-inch). If you use a 9-inch, you will probably have to adjust the cooking time (and obviously, the finished product will be slightly thinner).
You'll also love
- Spinach Gratin 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Frosted Pumpkin Cookies 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Yummy Lemon... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Angel Food Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry and Banana Cars 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Crustless Chocolate Raspberry... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)