Frosted Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Adapted from krusteaz.com
For Cookies: Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together all cookie ingredients until well blended. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons, 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Cool cookies before frosting.
For Frosting: Place cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, blend on medium speed until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients. Mix on low speed until smooth.