White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are the perfect cookie for any occasion! Sweet and gooey, you're going to love these!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup vanilla or white chocolate chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in nuts and vanilla chips.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Corn & Chickpea Fiesta Salad 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- White Chocolate Party Mix 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Puffs 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Taffy Apple Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Apple-Raspberry Bars 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart 4.6/5 (10 Votes)