Golden Corral Bourbon Street Chicken Secret Recipe
Make Golden Corral's Bourbon Street Chicken Secret Recipe at home tonight in the comfort of your own kitchen. Serve with a side of green beans and dinner rolls!
- 1 pound chicken leg or thigh meat, pulled apart or cut into bite size chunks
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
Bake chicken at 350°F for one hour in a single layer, basting every ten minutes.
Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
Heat, and add tablespoons white wine.
Stir and add chicken.
Cook for one minute, then serve.
You'll also love
- Washington Apple Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Italian Sausage and Orzo Skillet 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon & Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes... 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Banana Split Fluff Salad 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts stuffed with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)