Apple Apricot Tart
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- large egg*
- 4 apples thinly sliced
- 1 jar apricot preserves
Adapted from trilogyedibles.com
In food processor, combine flour, sugar, salt, zest and butter. Until it looks like oatmeal.
Combine the egg until it just starts to come together. Press into tart shell.
Slice apples into thin slices and place into tart shell in circles.
Cover with apricot preserves
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with icing sugar
You'll also love
- Blueberry, Oatmeal & Flaxseed... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Kiolbassa Crockpot Quinoa, Sausage... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato and Rice Soup 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Kiwi banana bread 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Peach Pineapple Crumble 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
- Apple pie bread for the bread... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Apricot Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (14 Votes)