Mini Spinach and Cheese Quiches
From Costco Healthy Living Magazine
- 1 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs each milk and flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp each dried oregano and thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 dozen frizen mini fillo shells, thawed
Preheat oven to 325F.
Mix cheeses, milk, flour, spinach, and herbs; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stir in eggs.
Spoon mix into fillo shells on cookie sheet or mini muffin tins.
Bake about 20 minutes or until puffed and beginning to brown on top.