10 Egg Pound Cake
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups Crisco shortening
- 10 eggs
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp rum flavoring
- 1/2 tsp almond flavoring (optional)
Cream Crisco and sugar together well
Add eggs, beating very well after each
Add salt, flavorings and milk, then flour.
Bake in an extra large tube pan that has been floured and greased.
Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Check after 1 hour and 45 minutes. Cake is done if knife inserted in center comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Clinton Kelly's Crispy Chicken... 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Starbucks Oatcakes 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Pineapple-Orange Pound Cake 3.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacardi Rum Cake with Buttered Rum... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rigatoni a la Vodka, Chicken and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Five Flavor Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amaretto Sour Cream Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)